Ha Jolly Ha

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Harmoniousness

I am not a frequenter of YouTube but Hilary put me on to these. This guy deserves an award. Too funny.

Hilary said:
"Now, it says on my profile that I'm a Bach person, and it's true. But I find Bach is occasionally annoying. He writes very catchy little tunes that make you want to sing or hum along. But as beautifully as they might play in one's head, they are nearly impossible to sing or hum out loud because they are always in four or five parts.

Fugues and things. Impossible to hum. You follow along one line and it gets interrupted by the next bit of the fugue and you find yourself only humming it in bits and having to play the rest in your head. Annoying.

Fortunately, technology now comes to the rescue."



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Laughing out loud...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Raindear said...

No kidding. Laughed until I cried. So. Funny.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home