Ha Jolly Ha

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Choir Cup Runneth Over

I am learning a lot of music right now. It is all very pretty but, at this point, I count myself lucky when I remember which tune goes with which words. Without further ado, I bring you the melodious themes thoroughly devouring my leisure these days:

(For Fun)
Missa Brevis in B Flat Major, Mozart

(For Lent)
Christus Factus Est, Anerio
Coenantibus Autem Illis, Lienas
Media Vita, chant
O Vos Omnes, Victoria
Super Flumina Babylonis, Palestrina
Tenebrae Facte Sunt, Ingegneri
Vere Languores, Victoria

(For Easter)
Haec Dies, Byrd
Regina Coeli, Lotti
Victimae Paschali Laudes, Morales

(For Pentecost)
Factus Est Repente, Aichinger
Missa Secunda, Hassler
Veni Creator Spiritus, Palestrina

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home